Ride Engine Moon Buddy
Drafting off the design of the Escape Pod’s drag-minimizing bottom contours and blended with a low swing weight and stubby nose design, the Moon Buddy carves rolling waves, connects open-ocean energy on downwind runs and provides a stable platform for wing surfing.
- Performance outline that is stable, easy to paddle, and has a low-swing weight for on-foil control.
- Double concave hull design with front anti-sway fin make for straight tracking and early release and deflection.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process. - Bamboo top and bottom lamination for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
- Non-obtrusive carrying handle.
DOUBLE CONCAVE HULL
Double concave hull design with front anti-sway fin make for straight tracking and early release and deflection.
Tail kick for pumping clearance.
I-BEAM FOIL BOX
High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
FULL EVA DECK
Full deck EVA pad with carrying handle and inserts for strap placement.
|LENGTH IN||WIDTHS IN||THICKNESS IN||VOLUME L||BOARD LBS|
|6'0||29 1/10"||5 1/10"||120||15 lbs|
|7'0||31 1/2"||5 3/10"||151||18.6 lbs|